12.1.12

The Rock Show

This time on The Rock Show I've dug up something from the archive, a show I recorded back in 2007. It's pretty instrumental this one, not many lyrics or talking through it.


Direct link:
http://pod.icast.co.il/106fm_shikron_040707.mp3

Tortoise

This is the track listing for the show:

Track
Artist
Album
Dirty Boots
Sonic Youth
Goo
Buried in the Avenue
Lebanon
Planet Rubble
New Paths to Helicon pt. 1
Mogwai
Government Commision
On The Chin
Tortoise
It's All Around You
Man & Ape
Hot Fur
Hot Fur
Elaimet Huutaa
Alamaailman Vasarat
Maahan
Young Ones (with accordeon)
kruzenshtern & parohod
Split with vialka
The Parting Surface
Drums & Tuba
Battles Ole
(Little) King Ink
Flat Earth Society
Isms
Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz
Mr. Bungle
Disco Volante
Heart Ache
Jesu
Heart Ache
Etna
Boris & Sunn O)))
Altar
Led Zep
Blonde Redhead
In an expression of the inexpressible
All That Will Be Has Become, All That Has Come Isn't Gone
Arboretum
Long Live the Well-Doer
Difficult Fourth Title
Stereolab
ABC Music
Pass The Hatchet, I Think I'm Goodkind
Yo La Tengo
I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass

Boris & Sunn O)))

No comments:

Post a Comment